Covered Outdoor Solutions is owned by Outside Structure Solutions Ltd based in Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire. Both companies have been supplying canopies for some years and both are specialists in supplying to the school and leisure industry. We have installed canopies from The Humber in the North to the Thames in the South and all points in between.
Outside Structure Solutions and Covered Outdoor Solutions specialise in the supply and installation of high quality canopies and gazebos. Our aim is to provide you with a covered outdoor solution that will not compromise on quality, safety or longevity - no matter what environment it is installed in.
We have canopies and gazebos to suit all your needs from our very popular and robust permanent Qube canopies which are used in all environments to the more contemporary modern wooden gazebo design which has been extremely popular. We also supply a high quality range of polycarbonate roofed aluminium structures also. We can manufacture and supply standard or bespoke designs to suit your requirements.
We pride ourselves on the quality products and excellent services we provide. From initial contact for your canopy project to the continued customer service, long after installation, we support you with the highest quality of professional standards.
Our products include free-standing canopies and gazebos, mono-pitch canopies, walkways & retractable terrace covers.
We also provide wooden and metal fencing which can be installed into the canopy or separately. In addition we are increasingly asked to supply post protectors to the legs on our canopies (and even to others!)
Our services include:
- Canopy design including standard, bespoke or one off projects
- Canopy sales
- Canopy supply
- Site surveys
- Project management
- Canopy installation
- PVC roof & wall replacement
- Canopy maintenance
We approach space differently and are here to help you.
- End of day two, end of project! Gibus Med Zenit installed and working brilliantly with push-button operation for t… https://t.co/r6O62AiNpn
- End of day one. A new Gibus Med Zenit taking shape in a client's garden #canopies https://t.co/KdUxQg0j9t
- A quick look at the Gibus Med Viva with LED lights incorporated into the retractable roof which we installed 3 mont… https://t.co/CE6OLaNKZ9
- I love being asked to return to a client for more work. There is no bigger compliment than someone asking you back.… https://t.co/kDl7AXBYZ5
- We don't often fit walls to our Onda structure, however this photo shows just how cool they are. You can see throug… https://t.co/E3NXWVQkGK